Did Duck Hunt ever make you want to go out and shoot real ducks?

Did Duck Hunt ever make you want to go out and shoot real ducks?
Did Duck Hunt ever make you want to go out and shoot real ducks?Did Duck Hunt ever make you want to go out and shoot real ducks?

• Totally dude, it prepared me for how to kill ducks for realsies
    Vote A
  • Nah fam, video games don't make me want to do what they do in real life cause i can separate reality from fantasy
    Vote B
  • That laughing dog always pissed me off!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Spending time with Daddy was what got me into shooting ducks irl. That dog made me rage. I would try to shoot him when he laughed at me. Was that just me? Oh God, now I’m gonna get a bunch of people thinking I’m a psycho bitch.

0|3
    0|0
  • hmmm i haven't played this particular game. i have played animal hunting games, hunt cook for example, and they didn't make me want to shoot real animals :) that being said, I love animals and was not raised to see killing them for fun... fun

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I really wanted to kill that damn dog. Oh how I'd shoot the dog only to have it laugh more.
    The game should've allowed you to shoot the dog at least once!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but Skyrim made me want to shoot arrows and now I have a bow.

1|3
    0|0
    • Show All
    • It was one of those old school wooden long bows that didn't even have a groove to help guide the arrow, like what a nomadic or tribal hunter would have used; just a single piece of smoothed curved wood, and some animal part sinews for the string. On top of that, he was shooting arrows with plastic fetching, which doesn't fold down properly as it leaves the nock, causing it to tip the shot to one side. This bow has a draw of 100+, and we didn't have any arrows heavy enough with actual feather. Hand him a high-tech composite with sights, and he's half as a good as was that first time with that old long bow. *shrug*

My problem is twofold: due to my deformed knees and flat feet, taking the proper stance puts strain on my knees and causes pain. I'm right handed and left eye dominant; and I'm a chick, so my tits get in the way too LOL.

• Amazon style, lose a tit. =D

• No, but I really wanted to shoot that fucking dog. I hate animal abuse and unnecessary animal death but THAT DOG SPECIFICALLY CAN DIE IN A FIRE

0|1
    0|0
    • I also really like hunting games because I'm a pretty good shot but I'm not about killing any actual animal as a fun activity

• It reminds me of bingo jumping in and out of long grass 😂 he looks like a white rabbit when he does! It’s really cute

0|1
    0|0
  • No it wasn’t that serious. Maybe racing games but not shooting games.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but trying to hit real ducks made me want to play Duck Hunt. My shoulder still hurts every time I target practice with the real thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but it made me want that dog!

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I definitely hate the dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • It just makes me want to get a dog.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, but that laughing dog made me what to do this.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, but it made me want to punch that dog in the face. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't kill animals for fun dude. To me that's wrong and evil.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally dude, it prepared me for how to kill ducks for realsies

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell, yes.
    I've not had the opportunity though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont believe in hunting and fishing for fun

0|1
    0|0