Am I allowed to do this in public?

I've recently been wanting to do this since it might cheer up some people with probably depression or other mental symptoms, I've been wanting to buy a mascot costume and walk around the street waving at people maybe perform dumb stuff just to make people smile, but, will I get in trouble for that?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• First question I would ask myself is are the adults of the city are somewhat open to it.

• I live in a city where everyone looks depressed, good people but they all seem to be having a boring day.

• I don't see a problem, but be careful and don't approach everyone.