Which is your favorite horror movie?

I like the exorcist and conjuring universe.. What about you guys? Choose your favorite movie down
  • Which is your favorite horror movie??The Exorcist
  • Which is your favorite horror movie??The Conjuring
  • Which is your favorite horror movie??Insidious
    Vote C
  • Which is your favorite horror movie??Anabelle Creation
    Vote D
  • Which is your favorite horror movie??Lights out
    Vote E

2418

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen all of them except the last two. I liked The Exorcist the most out of all of them. For a start, it is the oldest and best made. I didn't find it scary to watch, just enjoyable.
    The Congoring was good, I enjoyed it and it did scare me a few times. My problem with this one was it just wasn't subtle enough, it was trying way too hard.
    Insidious was ok, but it could have been miles better. I liked the scene with the Tiny Tim song, but that was about it. It felt like it was a film for young teens... I like to look for more mature horror films.

Reasons why I haven't watched the other two, A I feel like the concept of Annabelle has been done already and the original backstory is 1000 times creepier than this ones. I feel like they have probably ruined what could have been a good film so I just didn't bother wasting my time.
    And B, I just haven't gotten round to watching Lights Out, it's one that looks like it's for young teens again and I'm only going to watch it when there is nothing left to watch.

My favourite horror film of all time was Invasion of the body snatchers (1978). It was creepy, had amazing special effects (I love those old puppet things), one of the best casts in any movie ever, stands up against the test of time and the ending is brilliant. <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Best actually scary horror movie: Session 9
    Best disturbing horror movie: The Poughkeepsie Tapes
    Best gory horror movie: The Thing
    Best found footage horror movie: Grave Encounters
    Best classic horror movie: The Birds