Pagan music suggestions?

as you can tell by my username, I'm really a metalhead. I'm also pagan though, and I've grown to start liking some pagan music too. I'm pretty picky with it though, but anyone got any recommendations of songs?
do also like some native American style music as well

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Got a language preference?

If not then for slow stuff that is haunting and very old in places Medieval Baebes. They sing in pretty much any language they can find as far as I understand.

Faun is always good of course.

If you like more of an ambient without much singing Adrian Von Ziegler is absurdly good.

• nice XD and yeah I don't really have a language preference with this kind of music

• FAUN - Odin (feat. Einar Selvik / WARDRUNA & Martin Seeberg)
      That one sends shivers down my spine. They really work well together. Though for me it started to kick off in earnest once Einar started. XD