How would you react if everyone around you randomly broke out in song and dance?

How would you react if everyone around you randomly broke out in song and dance?

If you were out somewhere and happened to overhear a conversation between two people and then, you suddenly hear music playing. As if that's not weird enough, everyone around you some-crazy-how knows what to sing and what dance moves to make. What would your reaction be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably be confused but I'd love it! I already live my life like a musical in my head lol. I'd probably try to join in if I could. I enjoy musicals and flash mobs, I'd love to be part of one someday.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Confused!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look at them like idiots for not making the seen crazier. I'd then put on my frog suit and so the squid dance, screaming I'm a unicorn

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be like what the hell? ? How do you knowthe same routine as me? And how was the timing so exact? Omg i think we are being spied on?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love it! I feel like it would be like a big preformance

1|0
    0|0
  • *Facepalm* and a quick escape from the scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stand there wide eyed and laugh. I can’t dance.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes