How would you react if everyone around you randomly broke out in song and dance?

If you were out somewhere and happened to overhear a conversation between two people and then, you suddenly hear music playing. As if that's not weird enough, everyone around you some-crazy-how knows what to sing and what dance moves to make. What would your reaction be?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably be confused but I'd love it! I already live my life like a musical in my head lol. I'd probably try to join in if I could. I enjoy musicals and flash mobs, I'd love to be part of one someday.

Most Helpful Guy