What are your favorite song lyrics?

Mine are:
"Tears fall, but why am I crying? After all, I'm not afraid of dying. Don't I believe that there never is an end?" - Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name
"Those people who tell you not to take chances, they are all missing all what life's about. You only live once so take hold of the chance. Don't end up like others, same song and dance." - Metallica, Motorbreath
"It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made" - Lamb of God, One Gun
"The fiends have gagged a generation of pacified fools. Bound by our greed, a nation enslaved as corporate tools" - Lamb of God, As The Palaces Burn
"Death is comin' round like a hurricane, swirlin'. We're on the clock and the needles turning fast. The misery's killing me slowly. Give me a spine to work this out." - Periphery, Marigold

I realize so far there are all metal, so now I'm gonna prove how much of an edgelord I really am:
"I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Thise 3 words are said too much. They're not enough" - Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars
"I've never been so alone and I've never been so alive" - Third Eye Blind, Motorcycle Driveby
"If you can judge a wise man by the color of his skin then, Mister, you're a better man than I" - Aerosmith, Livin' On The Edge
"And if I start a commotion I run the risk of losing you and that's worse" The Buzzcocks, Ever Fallen In Love (With someone You Shouldn't've)
"Will he play you those songs just the way that I did? Will he play you so strong just the way that I did? Will he treat you like shit just the way that I did? 'Cause I don't blame ya" - Joji, Will He
"I was a willow last night in a dream. I bent down over a clear, running stream. Sang you the song that I heard up above, and you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love" Heart, Crazy On You
"I live in a constant state of fear and misery. Do you miss me anymore? And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore. Anymore. Anymore. Anymore." - Pink Guy (Joji), Fried Noodles

38

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In This Moment, Sick of me