What are your favorite song lyrics?

Mine are:
"Tears fall, but why am I crying? After all, I'm not afraid of dying. Don't I believe that there never is an end?" - Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name
"Those people who tell you not to take chances, they are all missing all what life's about. You only live once so take hold of the chance. Don't end up like others, same song and dance." - Metallica, Motorbreath
"It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made" - Lamb of God, One Gun
"The fiends have gagged a generation of pacified fools. Bound by our greed, a nation enslaved as corporate tools" - Lamb of God, As The Palaces Burn
"Death is comin' round like a hurricane, swirlin'. We're on the clock and the needles turning fast. The misery's killing me slowly. Give me a spine to work this out." - Periphery, Marigold

I realize so far there are all metal, so now I'm gonna prove how much of an edgelord I really am:
"I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Thise 3 words are said too much. They're not enough" - Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars
"I've never been so alone and I've never been so alive" - Third Eye Blind, Motorcycle Driveby
"If you can judge a wise man by the color of his skin then, Mister, you're a better man than I" - Aerosmith, Livin' On The Edge
"And if I start a commotion I run the risk of losing you and that's worse" The Buzzcocks, Ever Fallen In Love (With someone You Shouldn't've)
"Will he play you those songs just the way that I did? Will he play you so strong just the way that I did? Will he treat you like shit just the way that I did? 'Cause I don't blame ya" - Joji, Will He
"I was a willow last night in a dream. I bent down over a clear, running stream. Sang you the song that I heard up above, and you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love" Heart, Crazy On You
"I live in a constant state of fear and misery. Do you miss me anymore? And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore. Anymore. Anymore. Anymore." - Pink Guy (Joji), Fried Noodles

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In This Moment, Sick of me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Rebecca Black - Friday

It's Friday, Friday
    Gotta get down on Friday
    Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
    Friday, Friday
    Gettin' down on Friday
    Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
    Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
    Fun, fun, fun, fun
    Lookin' forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today it is Friday, Friday (Partyin')
    We-we-we so excited
    We so excited
    We gonna have a ball today

0|0
    0|0
  • The entire songtext of Ievan Polkka. Don't understand a word of it but it sounds funny as hell.

On a more serious note, maybe Spring by Rammstein.

1|0
    0|0
  • "How come some appreciate the sun after the rain , while others just see the puddles as if nothing has changed" ~token

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Bridge Over Troubled Waters it's soothed calm and relaxing

0|0
    0|0
  • A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
    Tiptoes to my room every night
    Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
    "Go to sleep. Everything is all right."

I close my eyes, Then I drift away
    Into the magic night. I softly say
    A silent prayer like dreamers do.
    Then I fall asleep to dream My dreams of you.

In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
    In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
    In dreams, In dreams.

But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
    I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry.
    I remember that you said goodbye.

It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
    Only in dreams In beautiful dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate you I love you <3

0|0
    0|0
  • not afraid-eminem

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you love something embrace it, the bond we share can't break it IMA give you my heart don't break it, me and you its amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
    I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
    Baby, I'm right here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes