Anyone think this is weird to have in a Scooby doo and Ed Edd & Eddy movie?

Alright, maybe this was a movie, or an episode, don't remember.
But there are youtube videos pointing out inappropriate moments in kids cartoons, where most of those moments fly over the kids' heads since they don't understand the meaning as much. I watched this Scooby doo special when I was little, where Johnny Bravo was guest character. but there is a moment in the movie that's pretty weird. it doesn't have to do with Bravo as you may first think, but it has to do with Fred saying something to Daphne. Does this part seem weird to have in a cartoon? it kinda is to me but I think its kinda funny to have. I have the moment attached here. I'm not even explaining the ed edd n eddy moment.

there were a ton of other innuendos on edd edd n eddy though, youtube has many videos on it that are full proof lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So what does the innuendos have to do with the crossover? Also, Scooby doo has had many crossovers and guests. The globetrotters, I think the Beatles, the 3 stooges, Conway, don knotts, dick van dyke. Plus, cartoon crossovers weren’t that uncommon. There are a ton of examples

0|0
    0|0
    • it really doesn't have to do with the crossover, I was mainly focusing more on the way Fred acted with Daphne. it is true that they've had many crossovers and guests though

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hi metal girl. This is actually nothing. The cartoons I grew up with had a shit ton more adult reference than those. But it's just the thing, back then it was more leanyant on what can and cannot be put into cartoons. Newer cartoons from the 200s and beyond are really vanilla compared to the 90s

1|0
    0|0
    • 2000s i meant. Fucking typo lol

• Show All
    • Perhaps in a past life we was related somehow.

• hey man ya never know lol

• Well, Scooby doo has been crossed over with KISS, Universal movie monsters, the WWE, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It is not far-fetched to have them do that at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • there are lots of jokes like that in cartoons. I think they put them in for the adults who get stuck watching the cartoons when there kid has the remote.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would watch it. Plus, Scooby Doo has been crossover many times before

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes