Anyone think this is weird to have in a Scooby doo and Ed Edd & Eddy movie?

Alright, maybe this was a movie, or an episode, don't remember.
But there are youtube videos pointing out inappropriate moments in kids cartoons, where most of those moments fly over the kids' heads since they don't understand the meaning as much. I watched this Scooby doo special when I was little, where Johnny Bravo was guest character. but there is a moment in the movie that's pretty weird. it doesn't have to do with Bravo as you may first think, but it has to do with Fred saying something to Daphne. Does this part seem weird to have in a cartoon? it kinda is to me but I think its kinda funny to have. I have the moment attached here. I'm not even explaining the ed edd n eddy moment.

there were a ton of other innuendos on edd edd n eddy though, youtube has many videos on it that are full proof lol

05

Most Helpful Guy

• So what does the innuendos have to do with the crossover? Also, Scooby doo has had many crossovers and guests. The globetrotters, I think the Beatles, the 3 stooges, Conway, don knotts, dick van dyke. Plus, cartoon crossovers weren’t that uncommon. There are a ton of examples

• it really doesn't have to do with the crossover, I was mainly focusing more on the way Fred acted with Daphne. it is true that they've had many crossovers and guests though