Do you like anime?

I love animr
  • ANIME
  • Yes
  • No
    Vote C
  • HELL NO
    Vote D

818

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Even though I tend to criticize it a lot for all of its tropes and melodrama and lazy animation (mainly the shows, less so with the movies), my favorite show is an anime (Avatar: The Last Airbender) and Akira is one of the best animated movies I’ve ever seen.

• True, Akira is dope. Can't say if I prefer it to Hayaho Miyazaki's movies, tho.

• I used to, but pretty much haven't done it much since I was like 17. I feel like i've watched all the good stuff.

• I can watch some w/ someone but I don't go out of my way to watch them.

• Pokemon, digimon, beyblade, duelmasters, initial D, wangan midnight, Dragon ball z and Dragon ball Super love those! Looking for more good ones.

• I've seen deathnote and parasite (don't remember the exact name).

• In a complete other genre but still extremely funny (if you're not the "ooh anime is so weird" type) :

- Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) : Considered by many people as, along with DeathNote, one of the best anime ever created.

- Prison School : I don't of anybody that ever said this anime wasn't funny.

- Sakamoto Desu Ga : My personal favorite. This anime is exactly what I like most. Funny, Original, Wtf sometimes but also really touching.

• Yeah 😎😎
    While, you're sleeping, I'm righting your name in my Death Note.😈😈

• Some of it is okay. Sure. Future diary, elfen lied, another, when they cry.

• is pokemon anime... if so thats about it, and that was a while ago

• ANIME

• Hell yeah

• Yeah i watch some every now and then

• Yes. I like drawing oppai.

• I, too, luv animrrrrrrrrrrr.

• It's the shiiiiiiit!!!

• MARRY ME

• Kinda

• Crap!!

• Yeah But I like mostly older stuff. Like Older Gundams. Cowboy Bebop FLCL. Those kinds of things.

What Girls Said 7

• I watched the English dub of (Crayon) Shin-chan, which is better than the original. I also watched all of Inuyasha with my brother but it was japanese so I didn't follow along too well.

Apart from that I don't watch anime at all.

• Try "AnoHana".

Don't intend to make you cry, but it's interesting to watch as it shows to people who are not very familiar with anime culture, that it can sometimes be really serious and really touching. Not only the wtf kind.

• Do we need oxygen to function?
    Do we love our parents?
    Should I consider waxing?

Of course, WE LIKE ANIMEEE!!!

• Couldn't have said it better myself

• Thxx!! 😘😘
      This is the ultimate love

If i do not consider the guy I hv been crushing on for more than 2 years 😂😂

• No and I’m sick of hearing about it. My siblings love anime and I’ve had enough of it they always talk about it #killanime

• It's pretty good tbh. I usually only watch things like Tora dora or Kimi ni todoke nowadays

• I like anime movies.

• I dont like anime because ı never watched. d

• Nope.