Which is better? Futurama or The Simpsons?

• Which is better? Futurama or The Simpsons?Futurama
  • Which is better? Futurama or The Simpsons?The Simpsons
  • Which is better? Futurama or The Simpsons?Both
    Vote C

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Both because I grew up watching each episode simpsons then futurama or vice versa and aren't crossovers better most of the time😅

What Guys Said 12

• The Simpsons has a more diverse cast of characters & most of the people on Futurama are unlikable. Futurama is good, but i'm really watching to see Fry & Leela fuck, & watch Bender keep it real. Sometimes to see Santa go all school shooter on people or Zoidberg act like a plebian genius of medical science.

• Simpsons hands down. there's a reason why theyre the oldest running animated series still around.

• I love both... But the humour in futurama definitely fits better with me! Love it! Haha

• Futurama is funnier but would futarama exist if simpsons didnt?

• This ain't even a contest man. Simpsons has lived past its due

• Futurama! Nothing beats it. NOTHING

• Futurama hand down

• [ B ] 🤔 .. is this a trick question?

• Futurama

• The Simpsons!

• The Simpsons...

• Couldn't you include a "none" option?

What Girls Said 2

• Futurama, without a doubt. It was funnier, more creative, more thoughtful, and it hit greater emotional beats. It also had the advantage that it really only ran a season or so part its prime, as opposed to the Simpsons which has been running past its prime for more than a dozen seasons, so the number of lousy episodes is far smalller.

I'm not actually one of those people who will cry that the Simpsons sucks nowadays, and there are still some decent episodes airing every now and again, but I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees that it's not the sharp satirical show it once was. It's just been running for so long that there's very little left to do with it... and, let's face it, due to the sheer number of episodes there are far more outright clunkers than Futurama ever had.

• Futurama