Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?

• True love
    Vote A
  • Five million inside suitcase
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The money. Even if you find your true love there's no guarantee it'll last. I'd make that money last.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure I believe in true love, but I sure as shit believe in 5 million and what it would do for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• But that suitcase belongs to someone else. So it won't be mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, of course.
    Love is useless ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • True love doesn’t exist. Five million dollars do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• True love. I'll blow through the money so fast that I'll have to file bankruptcy after the irs gets a hold of me. I can't get love so I'll choose that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money can be used, true love won't amount to much. I'm not a fan of dating though, so my opinion is biased

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely true love. What's the point of money but for getting women's attention anyway, beyond mere survival?

0|0
    0|0
  • The money
    Only person who ever loved me was my mother, i would spend the money on getting her a house, car, and a retirment plan

Thats true love

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get the suitcase you'll obviously have to scratch "true love" off your life, you'll only be seen as a money bag by women

0|0
    0|0
  • The illusion of true love will wear off within a couple of time. That suitcase is going to take you places.

0|0
    0|0
  • With five million in a suitcase I'm sure I could meet many more of those "true loves" out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take the money, invest some of it, make it last and find a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • $5m buys true love!

0|1
    0|0
  • the suitcase. 5 million can buy many true loves 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age id rather have the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • five million

0|0
    0|0
  • How long would the true love last?

0|0
    0|0
    • 100 years. How long will you live?

• Five million inside suitcase

0|0
    0|0
  • The suite case, at least I could keep looking for true love and have fun trying

0|0
    0|0
  • Five million dollars can buy a lot of happy night !

0|0
    0|0
  • After I found the suitcase im sure there are plenty of "gold diggers" that would "love" me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes