What have you seen people in college or at hbcus sell to make money on the side?

I was thinking about charging people $5 for a massage in college but i don’t know if it’s something people will legitimately pay for. What do you guys think? Also what are some other things that people in college usually want or need but because they don’t have a car or whatever the case may be, it would be convent to for them to buy from me or someone on campus. ? I was thinking candy since everybody doesn’t feel like walking to the store at night, Rellos/Cigars (I’ve noticed this need), etc

12