Have you ever heard of this game?

It basically took over the gaming world n everyone i know is playing it so i decided to give it a try, now i need some help cuz i keep getting destroyed at it xD anybody down for duo or squad?Have you ever heard of this game??

15

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my friend it's a fucking mess

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've been living under a rock for 6 months. Also you just gotta keep practicing and you'll get good and you can check out a pubg steam group/discord for duo or just do it with randos

• Apparently everyone's been living under a rock here lmao, yeah dude i keep getting one-punched and die, i do need some practice lol