🎥 🍿Do you ever watch subtitled movies?

🎥 🍿Do you ever watch subtitled movies?

2247

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I only ever watch movies with the subtitles on. Actually, that's one of my biggest peeves: when I'm trying to watch a movie or show and I can't put subtitles on.
    I don't know why I need them. I'm not hearing-impaired or have trouble understanding, but if they're not there, I can't watch the thing.

• Really? I honestly never heard of that before I watch subtitled movies but only if I need them, if it’s in English I find it really hard to watch and find them distracting lol like I’m reading everything rather than concerntrating on what’s actually going on.

• Yeah, I know, it's really weird. I've tried to stop myself from doing it, but I end up not being able to watch the movie out of frustration if I don't put them on.