Do you think it's worse to be showing nudity or violence on TV/in movies?

• Nudity
  • Violence
Weird how more men than women said nudity.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Both bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Violence is way worse, because both violence and nudity are natural but violence is detestable wherever it can be avoided, while nudity isn't inherently sexual. Nudity can be gross, given some peoples bodies, but I still think violence is worse to broadcast. I mean, neither should be banned or censored in any way unless a crime is taking place but that's just my take on it.

• Yet violence is treated as if it's normal whereas nudity is not. Strange.

• Centuries of it I'd say. After the song called sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's, nudity was a lot more frequent during the 80's but the right wing conservatism taking back control since the 90's it has died down again.

• Yeah I don't think the sexual revolution was a bad thing but I do think that the resulting promiscuity lead to moral panics insofar as broken families, single mothers, & a stark rise in STD rates. Humanity has a habit of doing a bad job at course correcting when things are taken too far.