Do you think it's worse to be showing nudity or violence on TV/in movies?

• Nudity
    Vote A
  • Violence
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Weird how more men than women said nudity.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Both bad

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Violence is way worse, because both violence and nudity are natural but violence is detestable wherever it can be avoided, while nudity isn't inherently sexual. Nudity can be gross, given some peoples bodies, but I still think violence is worse to broadcast. I mean, neither should be banned or censored in any way unless a crime is taking place but that's just my take on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet violence is treated as if it's normal whereas nudity is not. Strange.

• Show All
    • Centuries of it I'd say. After the song called sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's, nudity was a lot more frequent during the 80's but the right wing conservatism taking back control since the 90's it has died down again.

• Yeah I don't think the sexual revolution was a bad thing but I do think that the resulting promiscuity lead to moral panics insofar as broken families, single mothers, & a stark rise in STD rates. Humanity has a habit of doing a bad job at course correcting when things are taken too far.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure why people are choosing nudity... it's apart of us...

Violence doesn't need to be there, we do not need it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I pretty much agree but everyone is entitled to their opinion

• Nudity is not problem, problem is with our education system and the greedy commercialization that do not be Nudity as pure and natural as it is

0|1
    0|0
  • tough choice as i enjoy both of these very much. if i had to choose id choose violence is worst. bring on the naked ladies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey dude its me the janitor at the school. Drop me a message

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudity

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes