What's something you've hesitated to do?

I really want to join kick boxing or climbing. I'm hesitant because I'm scared people will think I'm not the type to do something like that. Besides, it's probably expensive and time consuming, and I have school to prioritize.

424

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry what people think. But figure out what things take up your time and automate or improve them so they take less time; you might free up the time to climb!

One other thing I heard us to commit to something like a club or class so that you're more committed and expected to attend

Most Helpful Girl

• You should first try both to see which one you would wanna focus on. Don't mind people, if you are not that kind of person, they might find it weird at first, but eventually they'll get used to it and find it normal.. Besides it doesn't matter what they think, the only thing that matters is that u enjoy it. As for being busy, you should simply organize your time to fit it in your schedule