What's something you've hesitated to do?

I really want to join kick boxing or climbing. I'm hesitant because I'm scared people will think I'm not the type to do something like that. Besides, it's probably expensive and time consuming, and I have school to prioritize.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry what people think. But figure out what things take up your time and automate or improve them so they take less time; you might free up the time to climb!

One other thing I heard us to commit to something like a club or class so that you're more committed and expected to attend

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should first try both to see which one you would wanna focus on. Don't mind people, if you are not that kind of person, they might find it weird at first, but eventually they'll get used to it and find it normal.. Besides it doesn't matter what they think, the only thing that matters is that u enjoy it. As for being busy, you should simply organize your time to fit it in your schedule

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• The Second reason is the actual reason why you shouldn't do it. The first reason is bs. Who else except you is entitled to say what fits to you or your personality? You wanna go climbing or kickboxing? Do so. But maybe after you finished School And are financially more stable.. I think your second reason why you shouldn't is legid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hesitate to do everything, but if I had to pick one it would be meeting new people. Especially girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not partake in violence!

Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

0|0
    0|0
    • Says the guy who chose the name Revolver lol

• Show All
    • Ok originally I thought your name was after the hand gun, and you were being a hypocrite. I must apologize... now I understand your name means someone who is a glutton? Sorry still a hypocrite if you are preaching to others about the word of your god. Sorry to troll you lol

• It is okay, I forgive you in the name of God.

• i am same often. then i say to myself it's only a confidence problem. challenge yourself and try. if others can do why the hell I can't? try it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna skydive. But I'm not actually hesitant. It's just that I don't wanna go alone, I wanna go do that with some friends. My friends are hesitant :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I was always afraid to start playing rugby, because I'd be in a team of experienced players, who began as children

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite shy so, I hesitate to almost everything. One would be swimming since, I used to afraid of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are either someone who just does things or you aren't, i tend to think i wanna do something and i just go and get it organized then and there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hesitated to take Spanish in middle school now I have to take it in high school and I never joined ROTC in middle so I have to start in AFJROTC

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to a beautiful girl and just ask her the simplest of things

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a good workout and plenty of women kickbox. Go for it! If you dont like it, stop 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I've hesitated to join a exercise gym for fear will people look at me
    using the treadmill.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean up after last night's party. I need recovery time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You were not born to please people but to live your own life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 4 years training to not be hesitant about things so...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ur life, ur dream, everything else is just obstacles on an rough uneaven road

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. I've been scared to start a YouTube channel

0|0
    0|0
  • Joining the marines

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting into a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it. Guys admire girls who can defend themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I want to join a dance class, but it's time consuming, it also takes a lot money to invest, and then I can't ask more money from parents but I also can't take a part time job. So here i am dancing like a lunatic in front of mirror because I'm too shy to even dance properly in front of myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Blocking someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really wanted to do youtube, but suddenly I got an palatal expander in my mouth and that sh*t held me back for a long time and it's still holding me back cause I still have it in my damn mouth but when I have it off I will make a god damn youtube channel and I will start uploading. Can't wait.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes