What are your thoughts on using game mods?

• Enhances a game
  • Ruins a game

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It can do both. I modded Fallout 4 and I'm so glad I did but I would never mod Skyrim. I have it for 360 and bought it for xbox one and I enjoy the option to being able to mod Skyrim but I won't.

Fallout is fun to begin with, modding it made it even more fun. I feel like modding Skyrim and having access to everything I'll ever need or want in the game will take the fun out of it. Sure I have access to everything I'll ever need and want in Fallout but even still it didn't take any of the fun away.

• A lot of mods in Skyrim do things like improve things like lighting and sound, So some are actually sirely needed without providing any unfair advantage.