Who is your favorite disney princess and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll go merida since Moana technically isn't a Disney princess πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • And tbh I think the main reason I love brave so much is cause it's based in Scotland πŸ˜‚

• For me its her fierce rebel like personality. Its like looking in a mirror. she does the opposite of what people say which makes everything she does really funny. But she somehow fixes everything by the end. I guess she has luck on her side.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Kida because she ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING
    besides a millenia old multi language speaking warrior princess of a disappeared civilisation with advanced technology... try to top that

0|0
    0|0
    • Who is kida

• Show All
    • Atlantis was released in 2001... talk about "new"... i'm born in the 90s just as you yet have the decency of googling what i don't know instead of that hue bitchy paragraph where you literally explain that in 2001 Kida was "too new" for you (hilarious) and of course mock my nationality... not convincing in any way

• Im not mocking your nationality. I actually speak your language. If i were to mock your nationality im mocking myself. Do you see how clueless you are? So ordinary. And check your language please. I said thank you for providing the link how was that a bitchy paragraph. And some of us are busy with work and dont have time to watch movies. Im sorry if you felt offended for no reason but your answer is extremely disrespectful.

• My girlfriend but more than a princess a mf queen 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I've ever thought about it, to be honest.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • Belle hands down, intelligent and she saw past appearances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow White

0|0
    0|0
  • Elisa Maza from Gargoyles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pocahontus. Cuz she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel i like

0|0
    0|0
  • My Mom

0|0
    0|0
  • belle. smart and brave

0|0
    0|0
  • Aurora.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Sofia the first, she's a middle class, if not low class girl turned into royalty and she hasn't lost her essence, she's still a sweet, strong, caring person

0|0
    0|0
  • As a child I would've said Ariel.
    Now, I'm torn between Rapunzel or Moana

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow White, her original folklore is from Germany. The Disney version is watered down and kid friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rapunzel because I relate to her the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am most like Belle
    But Ariel is the prettiest

0|0
    0|0
  • Belle

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel. She's so charming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess Jasmine and Moana

0|0
    0|0
  • Yasmin

0|0
    0|0
    • My personality is more like yasmine. But i love ariel's look and it terms of apperance i am closest to belle.

• Belle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Merida sine lilo isn’t a princess

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes