Who listens to Avril Lavigne anymore :) ?

I just came across one of her songs that came out approximately four years ago, and can't get it out of my head, lol, love her.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I masturbate to pictures of her when she was younger. Does that count? lawl.

Seriously though, I had the hots for her big time when I was a teenager. Those raccoon eyes did it for me in a big way. But I really cannot stand her music. Especially... the Hello Kitty song. Makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a very small spoon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really love her songs, my number one favourite singer even today. I might sound old fashioned but I really love her songs

• Thankyou for MHO.
      Also what's your fav album of her? Mine is under my skin.