Marvel vs DC! who'd win?

And please share ur favorite super hero character.
  • Marvel
    Vote A
  • DC
    Vote B
  • Both will mutually kill each other.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shiiiiit well I think they'd just kill each other but have you seen the series where deadpool kills everyone I think something like that would happen lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well does Marvel have Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because Darkseid wouldn't stand a chance against him. And while Superman is really strong and would be a huge problem all by himself Thor, Hulk, Apocalypse, and some others could go toe to toe against him all by himself. But I think that the infinity gauntlet is what really would make the difference. My favorite superhero is Batman thoigh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Even tho i love DC, marvel will probably has higher chance of winning. Lets combine avengers+xmen universe, they will be indestructible😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I recommend you to see ultimate Spiderman series

• Marvel make better things lately but both has amazing heros

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen movies, but I prefer Marvel. Favourite is Wolverine ofc. And Iron Man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd win

0|0
    0|0
    • U won't my dick will beat you any day

• im more of a dc fan xD sorry not sorry

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah marvel has thor but DC has Shazam ;) Yeah marvel has hulk but DC has swamp thing. Superman, wonder woman, black adam, lantern corps. MOre aliens yes yes

• Show All
    • by the way I love Rocket Raccoon

• And if you want to see what true God power is check out Dormammu

• Marvel.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• But the winner will be cpt Boring he will bore everybody to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC has so many ultra powerful characters compared to marvel.

But marvel has it's share too,
    Mephisto, galactus, hunan tribunal could easily take superman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey Superman is powerful, but I mean the marvel universe also has Thor Apocalypse, Black Bolt, Dormammu etc. I think the biggest deal breaker is Thanos with the infinity gauntlet. Thanks would definitely be more powerful than Superman and even darkseid

• Show All
    • Do we include the multiverse? Because the one above all and the beyonders could annialate DC

• But it is the part of the marvel universe

• I like Marvel better but I've found that for every Marvel character, DC has their version of that character. I think it would be pretty evenly matched.

0|0
    0|0
  • The point of dc superheroes are that they’re basically indestructible. Marvel heroes are more or less human and killable

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel will win, if the villans and heros teamed up to vs DC villians and heros.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lit match or cigarette lighter would win.

0|0
    0|1
  • Arnim zola

0|0
    0|0
    • Arnim Zola is crap. Spider Man defeats him

• I know he comes​ in Captain America but see ultimate spider Man season 4, you'll even find doc occ is smarter than Tony Stark

• It was a joke.
      Who would like a fucking man-tv?

• Deadpool could probably just kill everyone in both

0|0
    0|0
    • Wolverine killed Deadpool. Haven't you seen it!!!

• Show All
    • Marvel has far more strong characters. Of Ronan ever came to earth he would have just wiped out wolverine​ and Deadpool with his hammer

• Yeah he would have killed them but deadpool has shown that as long as a single bit of him survives he can come back but marvel do have ronan and I know he's not that strong but ghost rider would be good for doomsday from dc

• maybe we'd get lucky and they'd end up killing each other off and we'd be rid of them forever? :P

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes