I get insecure when a new tv shows starts up with any hot girls inn it because I know my boyfriend will probably see it. Is this normal?

What do I do? I HATE being this way over TV!!!

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to work on your insecurities, and its not impossible

But I have worked with more than a dozen females and yours is the most extreme. case of insecurities

• What do I do?

• Ok...

• And its a process, not something that can be discussed over a thread on answered in a paragraph.
      A lot of variable contribute to it

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy and possessiveness, it's common, but being jealous of attractive people on TV is a big extreme