Do you enjoy DIY?

For those who don't know (even though I doubt there are such people), DIY stands for do it yourself, and it usually is the activity of decorating or repairing your home, or making things for your home yourself, rather than paying someone else to do it for you.
I myself enjoy it a lot, I make chokers, jewelry and decorations, just like the bottle charm I finished just a while ago, so besides the question, do you like it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…Do you enjoy DIY??
  • I enjoy DIY and I don't like your bottle charm
    Vote A
  • I don't enjoy DIY and I don't like your bottle charm
    Vote B
  • I enjoy DIY and I like you bottle charm
    Vote C
  • I don't enjoy DIY but I like your bottle charm
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I'm lazy and make decent money so the convenience of being able to pay someone to do things for me appeals to me as long as it's not an unreasonable price. For example, I just got my oil changed because I was way overdue, but for the price I paid it may be easier to just buy some Pennzoil and a pan and do it myself next time. Otherwise I just buy everything else

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an entire craft room and I love fixing things for myself. There is a great sense of accomplishment it DIY. I have tried other things, like cake decorating and wood working but haven't really gotten good. Still practicing. Also need to get crocheting down lmao

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I’m pretty handy so it’s nice to save money vs paying someone to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy demolition, can I have that after your finished... for reasons 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • DIY it a good strategy to know what you are and make you who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong option. I ment to click option 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • DIY is fine!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, but I don't have much time for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes