Anyone seen this creepy mickey mouse video?

I didn't attach the video here because I didn't want to get reported for any reason. but I just watched an old mickey mouse video on youtube called "suicide mouse". the video is from 1930, there is just music, no talking, and the music is piano playing in an unsettling way and out of tune. mickey is frantically speedwalking down a road with a concerned look on his face and one arm flailing around. the video is just that, but then it starts to look like the reel was burning up, and the video disappears. then it comes back and still hard to see but you can tell mickey is just doing the same thing. the video stretches, and in the end you see a picture of him with a creepy smile. not to mention, one version of the video I saw had a ton of screaming, but possibly that was more recent editing. video is about 10 minutes long. this has actually made me think about eventually doing a mytake of creepy cartoons and youtube videos. have you guys seen this? if so did it bother you? it creeped me out some. one person on youtube said they had panic attacks. for those who have not seen it, you can watch it if you want, but either prepare for being scared or just being bored. if you guys think it might actually be ok to post the video to this question let me know and i'll update the question.
ok wait I found one much weirder. not even a cartoon. its called Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. I'm not even explaining it, but like with the other video, you're welcome to watch www.youtube.com/watch

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you mean this:
    https://youtu.be/0eD4_zFt1c4
    that was just boring though I watch a lot of horror movies so I've already seen stuff like this.

• that was the exact one i saw. I watch a ton of horror myself too, I'm spending my time watching supposedly "cursed" vids like this on youtube right now lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah that's an old creepypasta accompaniment that's been floating around for a while. Messed up. I think there's like, a varient somewhere too.