Do you think this sketch would sell?

I have an iPad Pro and I love drawing in there. This is one of the drawings I made.Do you think this sketch would sell?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good so far, you should add some shading to it and it should be good to go. But don't put too many hopes into selling your work without a "Name"! There are many people offering sketch art. You should consider publishing your first few works for free on sites like "pexels. com" to gather some attention. If people find your work interesting they will contact you on their own!

• Great advice! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think these would sell, you could also do commissions! An easy way to sell them would be getting a tumblr account and sell then on there. You can message me and I could help you out because I'm an artist too and I'm trying to sell my art soon. Dont be afraid to message me, I would love to help you out. ☄

• I’ll message you in a bit. How much do you sell them for?

• I haven't started yet but I would usually charge 15$ for a full body outline, 25$ for a fullbody color piece. and 10$for a colored face.

• I can even give you charts from other artists that sell their art, you could see what other people sell their art for