Do you think this sketch would sell?

I have an iPad Pro and I love drawing in there. This is one of the drawings I made.Do you think this sketch would sell?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good so far, you should add some shading to it and it should be good to go. But don't put too many hopes into selling your work without a "Name"! There are many people offering sketch art. You should consider publishing your first few works for free on sites like "pexels. com" to gather some attention. If people find your work interesting they will contact you on their own!

1|0
    0|0
    • Great advice! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think these would sell, you could also do commissions! An easy way to sell them would be getting a tumblr account and sell then on there. You can message me and I could help you out because I'm an artist too and I'm trying to sell my art soon. Dont be afraid to message me, I would love to help you out. ☄

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ll message you in a bit. How much do you sell them for?

• I haven't started yet but I would usually charge 15$ for a full body outline, 25$ for a fullbody color piece. and 10$for a colored face.

• I can even give you charts from other artists that sell their art, you could see what other people sell their art for

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Very well done. Not sure if it would sell, really good artists are all over the place. Same with helicopter pilots as I found out when wanted to go to school for that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks ! Haha I know right. You think if I make it more realistic (more shades etc.) then it would?

• I don't really know, it's very good as it is, but the Internet is full of spectacular artists.

• The sketch is very good, but there are to many sketchs very similars , its not original, but its very good anyway

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, but if you keep practicing you'll get to the point where it will

0|0
    0|0
  • May I ask which auction house am I supposed to be to bid for it?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wicked! Any art enthusiast could buy that! Keep up the good work!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy it

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't...

0|0
    1|1
  • What program do you use?

0|0
    0|0
  • no sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • You have talent. Just keep practicing

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice! Drawn really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it would

0|0
    0|0
  • How much? $1?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's pretty nice! I'd say so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its good, I think it needs more color and textures

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, this isn’t the final product tho, otherwise I’d share it as a normal image instead of a screenshot of the app

• Kk, right you said it was just a sketch

• I will be honest with you. No.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes