Who is your favorite singer & why?

Who is your favorite singer & why??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to choose. I'd say Lana Del Rey because here voice is soothing and addicting. I have hundreds of her songs downloaded on my phone, tablet, and computer. Also, the lead singer for Alabama Shakes, Brittany Howard for the opposite reason. Her voice is so soulful and strong, I've also spent countless hours listening to her music.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite for years has been Michelle Branch. She has a nice singing voice, her acoustic guitar playing is terrific, has a number of hits, and she writes all her songs. Actually, her songwriting is so good that she has an entire library of songs that were never even recorded yet. Even though Michelle got a Grammy for The Game Of Love with Santana, she says she would love it even more if she could get a Grammy just for her songwriting. Michelle seems very laid-back and friendly, and certainly not stuck-up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Kehlani cause she has a beautiful voice, she writes her own songs, she has a goofy and sweet personality, and I can relate to most of her songs cause I am also bisexual. And she's sexy asf😍😏 listen to her all the time, I πŸ’™ her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alicia Keys. I really like her voice and her songs always have a meaning to me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Ivan Moody is definitely my favorite by far, he's got such and amazing voice and he's so talented!

0|0
    0|0
  • So many... Rn I'm digging Arctic monkeys, Sick puppies, and Avenged sevenfold

1|1
    0|0
  • bobby caldwell because of his smooth voice.

0|1
    0|0
  • lemmy

0|1
    0|0
  • James Bishop, because friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Brent Faiyaz

0|1
    0|0
    • Because he launches me into my feels whenever he opens his mouth 😍

• Kurt Cobain.

Because... he's Kurt Cobain.

0|0
    0|1
  • BeyoncΓ© have you seen her perform πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

0|0
    0|0
  • Twenty one pilots.
    Like his songs because of their meaning and the beats.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Tom Petty. Many of his songs are really relate-able.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chris Cornell is definitely at the top of my list right now. Been a fan of his music for years, I was devastated when he passed and kind of still am.

R. I. P Chris.

0|1
    0|0
  • danny worsnop or corey Taylor. they both have amazing range with a gravelly tone. plus just the way they pronounce there lyrics and creativity of a lyrical rythem is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now it's Alice Merton. She's hot, good range and emotion, and a good songwriter too. All time, my fave is Delores O'Riordan of the Cranberries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddie mercury, his vocals can suit many genres of music

0|2
    0|0
  • Tough choice between Dio, Freddie Mercury or Chris Cornell

0|2
    0|0
  • Jesse Ferguson
    A folk singer from Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite singer is Sammy Hagar because he has an awesome voice and a lot of his songs are very inspirational and hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Florida Georgia Line because they are always in sync

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Neil Diamond or Elvis Presley because they make great music

0|0
    0|0
  • little pump, because gucci gang?

0|1
    0|0
  • John Mayer I guess