Who's the best live band?

I am going to say my favorite band AC/DCWho's the best live band ??

422

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ZZ Top put on a damn good show. Guns N Roses were very unpredictable in their early days but this last tour was awesome.
    Saw AC/DC a few years ago, I wasn’t all that impressed by their performance. In their prime they were the best.

• Well for being in late 60's they are one of the best, you don't see that much anymore

• It was still a great show, its AC/DC so that's just a given. But even among bands that have been touring 40+ years they just weren't at the top of their game. At least compared to the other concerts I've seen.

• Well they weren't in the last tour but overall they are in the top 5