Who's the best live band?

I am going to say my favorite band AC/DCWho's the best live band ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ZZ Top put on a damn good show. Guns N Roses were very unpredictable in their early days but this last tour was awesome.
    Saw AC/DC a few years ago, I wasn’t all that impressed by their performance. In their prime they were the best.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well for being in late 60's they are one of the best, you don't see that much anymore

• It was still a great show, its AC/DC so that's just a given. But even among bands that have been touring 40+ years they just weren't at the top of their game. At least compared to the other concerts I've seen.

• Well they weren't in the last tour but overall they are in the top 5

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 21

• Live? I'd say Bare Naked Ladies. Never seen them live but their live album sounds waaaaay better than their studio album.

Then again, saw STP live once. I don't even like their music that much, but they put on one hell of a show!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you're 19, where as you might have seen them play live certainly not in their prime. And in the past decade they definitely don't make a best live band list.

0|0
    0|0
  • AC/DC are terrible 😅 and I'm an Australian. I think live, it's hard to say because a lot of bands are terrible live. HIM was one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tool is by far the best live band, sound garden was good before cc died... NIN is awesome live, Godsmack, Deftones, 30 secs to Mars. Some of my favorites suck live T_T

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a really unique show, Alice Cooper
    If you want a true mixture of different styles, Blue Oyster Cult
    Foreigner was a really good one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for this, but I don’t know if AC/DC is actually a LIVING band since Malcom Young passed away... but I’ll answer anyways. In my opinion is Guns’n Roses

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I only like one song from them I think Def Leppard was the best band that I've seen life

0|0
    0|0
  • I really liked the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They're lights and camera angles were really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eagles

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallica or iron maiden

0|0
    0|0
  • Earth Wind&Fire

0|1
    0|0
  • Gorillaz.