What are your hobbies?

I'm into crafts, baking and singing... what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cycling, reading, playing many instruments and composing for others and performing, silversmithing, hiking/camping/travelling so I can camp/hike and photograph things, gaming every now and then, cooking/baking savoury things (have no sweet tooth) writing, sex, just started yoga, fishing every now and then etc

1|0
    0|0
    • What instruments?

• Guitar, cello, bass guitar, double bass, harp, violin, piano, drums, sitar, mandolin, flute, clarinet, tenor sax, Irish banjo and American banjo

• Wow! You're so talented! I play flute lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many..
    But I love building armor and creating props, Painting and creating illustrations, visiting museums, playing my piano, cooking and baking, Dress making, video games and reading.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Playing guitar, brewing beer, cooking food, and learning how to make new things. Always trying to make something new.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rock climbing,
    Snowboarding,
    music ( I can do it, not really into it as before)
    Swimming,
    Rugby,

I kind of do a lot of different things I never stick to one thing too long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Reading, writing and Kakuro puzzles.
    I also do a lot of meditation. I have been doing Qigong and Third Eye Meditations recently. I also learned Reiki, but have only done it two or three times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I build electric bikes and modify cars to get higher gas mileage. I read a lot, and enjoy cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hiking, 20 miles runnings, football (soccer), basketball, biiliard (pool and snooker), frisbee, fishing, poker, karaoke with friends, jam sessions, board games, beach, footvolley, beach volleyball, building robots, crafting, museums, history reading, volunteering with families, finding homes for animals, camping, concerts, creating psy-trance music, watching classical movies with gay friends, live comedy shows, martial arts (bjj, krav maga, south praying mantis kung fu), BDSM and tie techniques, sex (but not what you guys familiar with).

1|0
    0|0
  • I do artwork. My logo is actually a picture I did in pastel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Climbing, photography, singing, poker, and of course masturbating

1|0
    0|0
  • I like singing, watching movies and traveling! I also love books and make others happy! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Sprinting
    Swimming
    Weight lifting
    Drawing
    Reading

2|0
    0|0
    • You sound like a well-rounded, devoted athlete! Do you play any sports? Competitive swimming?

• I did swim for my university and play football for my local team. I do however swim weekly

• Okay! Cool!

• Drawing, sketching, photography, listening good music, sports

2|0
    0|0
  • Photography , playing the piano , martial arts , reading

2|0
    0|0
    • cool! I wish I could play the piano... I took some lessons then grew tired of it with my teacher

• Show All
    • It's for the elderly. Dang, I'm only 33.

I'll have to check out Jeet Kune do. I think the musician, Glenn Danzig has a black belt in that.

• Yes... check out tommy carruthers... dan inosanto and of course Bruce lee... you can read his book : Tao of jeet kune do

• Eating, drinking milk, farming, masturbation, thinking, chating, cooking, and many more

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to write code as a hobby but it kind of turned into a major part of my work

1|0
    0|0
  • Photography, gaming, basketball, cars, scuba diving, windsurfing and sometimes baking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep snakes as a hobby, take my car to track days pretend im lewis Hamilton πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Games (board and video) miniaturespainting, reading, movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Video games. And... that's it. I'm a pretty dull human being.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jiu jitsu.
    Backpacking.
    Building random things.

1|0
    0|0
  • travelling, reading books, having fun with friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Drawing, working on my cars, lifting weights

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I like reiki healing, meditation, watching youtube videos, music, light fitness activities, religious activities, dining out and reading

1|1
    0|0
  • I like painting, playing the piano, watching movies, listening to music, reading good books, hiking, being out in the open sea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a lot of story writing, singing, dancing, photography, and abstract art.

1|0
    0|0
  • Acting, Singing, Dancing, Cuddling, Tickling, Travelling, Talking dirtily (Lol).<3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like crochet, going to breweries , drinking wine and painting

1|0
    0|0
  • I play guitar and video games. Apart from that I like to sleep, which really isn't a hobby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Writing, walking, painting looking up stuff online

1|0
    0|0
  • Having sex, cooking , travelling and doing yoga

1|0
    0|0
  • Baking, reading, crafts.

0|0
    1|0
  • Drawing

1|0
    0|0
  • vidyagames, sleeping, crying, wasting my life away

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dancing, reading and singing

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into singing, painting and dancing!

1|0
    0|0
  • I sing, bake (a lot), make polymer clay charms, blog, read, run, sew, and dabble in a ton of other random things lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time for hobbies recently. But used to love painting/drawing. And cook a lot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes