What is your Favorite Eagles song?

Mine are Life In The Fast Lane, Heartache Tonight, Desperado, Take it Easy and Witchy Woman

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am woman who sings to 'Hotel California' every time it's on. Is that weird or normal?

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it Easy

I like it partly because I kind of relate to it. Especially the line "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine sight to see"

As a hitchhiker, and also living not far from Winslow, I always related to this. I've stood on a corner in Winslow Arizona hitchhiking many many times. I had that song going through my head every time. I'm not sure if people understand the sarcasm in the lyrics "such a fine sight to see". Winslow was pretty much a shit hole.

My next favorites would probably be Tequila Sunrise and Take it to the Limit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 16

• I know it’s cliché as hell but hotel California makes me nostalgic as fuck. I enlisted in the Marines after 9/11 well, just Google “hotel california al taqqadum” and you will see where I spent a year of my life. Every time I hear that song I remember that shithole in the best way possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hotel California is in a league of its own. Take it Easy, One of These Nights and On The Border are great too.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 - Life in the Fast Lane
    2 - Hotel California
    3 - Lying Eyes
    4 - One of These Nights
    5 - Take it to the Limit

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a big eagles fan to be honest, however.. I do like much of Don Henleys solo works

0|1
    0|0
  • One of These Nights
    Already Gone
    Life In The Fast Lane
    Hotel California

0|1
    0|0
  • Desperado.

I’ve seen Them live three times and still fight tears to hear it live.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dk, but, and unpopular opinion here, is that, hotel california is probably the most overrated eagles song

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotel california

0|1
    0|0
  • hotel California

0|1
    0|0
  • Hotel California

0|1
    0|0
  • Hotel california