What is your Favorite Eagles song?

Mine are Life In The Fast Lane, Heartache Tonight, Desperado, Take it Easy and Witchy Woman

1817

Most Helpful Girl

• I am woman who sings to 'Hotel California' every time it's on. Is that weird or normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it Easy

I like it partly because I kind of relate to it. Especially the line "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine sight to see"

As a hitchhiker, and also living not far from Winslow, I always related to this. I've stood on a corner in Winslow Arizona hitchhiking many many times. I had that song going through my head every time. I'm not sure if people understand the sarcasm in the lyrics "such a fine sight to see". Winslow was pretty much a shit hole.

My next favorites would probably be Tequila Sunrise and Take it to the Limit.