If a few to hardly anyone liked or engaged in your post on Facebook all the time, would you permanently delete it for those purposes?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I'm not on Facebook, but I used to be, the fact everyone is so intimately close to each others personal lives drives me crazy!!!

But one major flaw with Facebook has become people's NEED to be accepted or popular. The very few things I used to post (mainly pictures of dogs haha) where what I enjoyed seeing on my page, I didn't care what people thought. It didn't mean I had no friends that were interested... I had plenty of friends, and would usually laugh about it in person!

Point being... People put things in Facebook that they want the world to see... Doesn't if anyone engages in it :-)

Most Helpful Girl