Is God playing tricks with us?

I was thinking. A magician never uses just the color black to make things look like as if they disapeared but also white to make things apear again. Do you not think that is interesting.
What do you think about it.
What is magic?
And why they use the two colors black and white , that are actually not really colors like a spider is not an insect (a spider is from the class of Arachnida) since it has 8 legs instead of 6 what all insects having.
Is live full of magic according you or not and is God constant playing tricks with us and our eyes and is all the time everybody fooled by it or not and Is God like a father to little children non stop playing with his children and find joy and happiness. What according you and how do you experience life is it fun and cool or gray and boring?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe god has created us to worship him, to be always thankful to him in whatever situations we are, when we are having a tough time it is a test of our patience and belief in him and we are having good times it is also a test of how often we remember god, cuz people often turn to god when they are having hard times, no matter if we are rich or poor we all are his creation and we are taken care by him, and he test all of us by giving joy, sorrow, money, poverty, anger just to test our belief in him.

Most Helpful Girl

• God is an abusive dad then, I don't like this game dad, where's child protective services when you need them?