Is God playing tricks with us?

I was thinking. A magician never uses just the color black to make things look like as if they disapeared but also white to make things apear again. Do you not think that is interesting.
What do you think about it.
What is magic?
And why they use the two colors black and white , that are actually not really colors like a spider is not an insect (a spider is from the class of Arachnida) since it has 8 legs instead of 6 what all insects having.
Is live full of magic according you or not and is God constant playing tricks with us and our eyes and is all the time everybody fooled by it or not and Is God like a father to little children non stop playing with his children and find joy and happiness. What according you and how do you experience life is it fun and cool or gray and boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe god has created us to worship him, to be always thankful to him in whatever situations we are, when we are having a tough time it is a test of our patience and belief in him and we are having good times it is also a test of how often we remember god, cuz people often turn to god when they are having hard times, no matter if we are rich or poor we all are his creation and we are taken care by him, and he test all of us by giving joy, sorrow, money, poverty, anger just to test our belief in him.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• God is an abusive dad then, I don't like this game dad, where's child protective services when you need them?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• We don't see the world as it is. We have specific pathways in our brains for recognizing and understanding things we commonly run into, and they're rather easy to fool. Our brains are hardwired to hear voices and see faces. We only intuitively understand medium sized objects moving at medium speed in the universe.

Be aware that "spider" and "insect" are just labels we've made up to categorize things. These categories aren't exactly "real".

0|0
    0|0
    • There exists the believe also nothing is actually real but an illusion. I know where this knowledge is based on. The differents again is the projection of the white on the black or the black on the white. Yet black gives the illusion things disapear while white in magic is used like light to bring it back so it is visable again. This means eventually in science also that illusion perhaps seem to be in the end very real and many people will be sorry for their deeds. Like the words of Jesus at the mountain saying one day the tears will be comfort but who are happy will feel sorrow and regret. So you live the live you want to live in what way you believe that what is true is true. So who is wrong and who is right remain the question and all must choose what to believe by themselves but sometimes that ain't easy.

• Most definitely. My former crush was called Kitty Katherine. She broke my crush. So just to give me the final stab, the next woman I've met was Katherine, then the other one was Kitty. Fate has an interesting sense of humor, that's for sure. However I didn't laugh that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Magic, and tricks (the harmless ones) are a way of Entertainment! Then their are the Witchcraft tricks and magic...

0|1
    0|0
  • " Is God like a father to little children non stop playing with his children and find joy and happiness"

I go with this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • God is playing tricks

0|0
    0|0
    • To me he does. I cry a lot. And then cheer up once I understand things and God explain things to me. So God will do another trick again , and yep, I am fooled again. :) Live is a bit laughing and crying I think.

• God doesn't play tricks, I do know he loves us more than we could ever imagine, and wants nothing but the best for us, even though this life can be very very hard at times.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Religion is a myth to comfort us about death. It's not real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in god

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you are saying it as if you are proud of it but to believe in god means for everybody something different to so I do not go deeper into it. Did you by the way know that this world with the government allready reach the point not to believe what they can see. You litteraly in this world has to prove that a just born child is real and really existing since they say it is not true and an illusion and we imagine it ourselves so what is left of the word materialism is nothing anymore. So what does believe mean if we do not know anymore what believe means?

Recommended myTakes