Is it weird that I like Built to Spill considering my background?

Probably a silly question, but I'm an African American woman from a city LOL. However, I love their stuff. Found them in 6th grade and it's cool to me how I can just binge listen to their albums without having to skip a bad song since there aren't really any. I listen to all kinds of music actually. Many rock and rock sub-genres. Some electronic. UK dubstep. Romantic and modern composers. Piano covers. Japanese artists. Jazz. Pop depending :P Music is just super important in my opinion.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure it's "weird" but its cool that you're well rounded musically

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. It's just your music taste. It doesn't need to involve your background. Im half white and black but I like to listen punk/rock music. But sometimes I listen other genres too :)