Favorite anime Villain?

They're twisted, conniving, and a problem for the anime protagonist. But there's a certain element of respect and enjoyment you can get out of watching certain anime Villains. So tell me guys and gals, who is you favorite anime Villain?Favorite anime Villain??

414

Most Helpful Girl

• Khan the Hillbilly slayer. I hate Khan for constantly screwing over Hank and his neighbors with his over-the-top-ambitions which was always at everyone else's expense, but i know he's necessary, its because of him Hank can know the face of hubris and humble himself so he may never treat the path of the wicket, greedy and self-damned.

And that's what makes Hank King of the Hill, and not Khan. epic villian 10/10

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Cell. I like him a lot more than Frieza. He was a lot more cunning and desired the destruction of everything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE