Favorite anime Villain?

They're twisted, conniving, and a problem for the anime protagonist. But there's a certain element of respect and enjoyment you can get out of watching certain anime Villains. So tell me guys and gals, who is you favorite anime Villain?Favorite anime Villain??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Khan the Hillbilly slayer. I hate Khan for constantly screwing over Hank and his neighbors with his over-the-top-ambitions which was always at everyone else's expense, but i know he's necessary, its because of him Hank can know the face of hubris and humble himself so he may never treat the path of the wicket, greedy and self-damned.

And that's what makes Hank King of the Hill, and not Khan. epic villian 10/10

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Cell. I like him a lot more than Frieza. He was a lot more cunning and desired the destruction of everything.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 13

• Kariya Kagetoki from Samurai Champloo

0|0
    0|0
  • Lelouch from Code Geass. He's the best kind of villain, one that you can sympathize with and root for. Plus, we don't get nearly enough villain protagonists.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be Madara from Naruto and Aizen from Bleach.

They both incorporate badassery into their every action and word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I don't know it's hard to choose just one to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's Ash Ketchum from Pokemon. He makes his pets fight his battles and they end up getting injured :(

0|0
    0|0
  • the Major from Hellsing Ultimate, he is just wonderfully insane

0|0
    0|0
  • Jake Paul.

0|1
    0|0
  • Raum Paroom from Cory in the House.

0|1
    0|0
  • Team Rocket.