What type of gaming do you do?

What type of gaming do you do?I've always preferred single player games.
  • Single player
    Vote A
  • Multiplayer
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Neither
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy both.

elder scrolls skyrim was and still is my favorite single player game i've played

and cod for multiplayer. once mt friend introduced me to that game i was hooked. when i bought my own copy i no lifed that game so hard.
    I would reach the highest prestige in less than a month.

MW2 was my first cod game

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Single player on PC, gta. Lowkey slowly becoming boring. Wanna go online but I’m too shy, plus I’m tired of some people flipping when they see a girl character. (Yeah some people actually do that)

1|1
    0|0
    • Follow me. I have a PC, GTA and an open door after I'll have a girlfriend.

I won't let you in before so neither of us flip over. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€—

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Mostly single player. I sometimes play mmorpgs and I've played trackmania and some fps multiplayers in the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Single player Turn-Based Strategy (Heores 3)
    2. Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (DotA 2).

Heroes 3 can be also played multiplayer. (But I even think that) I'm sooo good at Heroes 3 that almost nobody can beat me.

Any volunteers? 😈

Bonus points for being a girl. Heck, I would probably marry you if you can beat me at Heros 3 or IRL football. Or sex. 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, single player. Unless it was locally with my buddies I'd play multiplayer, I missed the old days of LAN parties, that was when I still had enough interest in multiplayer, nowadays it's pretty much always online only multiplayer and I prefer single player over them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play many single player games like assassin's Creed and Skyrim, but after finishing those games I return to multiplayer games like overwatch, league of legends and battlefield.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's nothing like an immersive single player game but every now & thing I'll hope on GTA v or BF1 with friends (so we can talk shit to each other and joke aroundπŸ˜‚)

1|0
    0|0
  • Multiplayer because I'm extremely competitive.

I play a lot of fifa ut for the grind or rainbow six siege because it involves more team play and it's a lot more strategic than cod

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to play multiplayer games like World Of Tanks and GTA SA sometimes CS GO, but for singleplayer games I play mostly COD, battlefield, Stronghold Crusader or skyrim

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually single player, but mostly because I am single and I have long lived alone. I like playing multi-player games when I can. I don't really do the MMOs though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost exclusively single-player these days. I'm pretty much over online multiplayer at this point and I hate that it's pulled so much focus away from single-player.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play both because I feel more in control when I play single player games but multilayer games are usually action packed and off you can play with your friends πŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Single player is grest for story but games like Minecraft are grest for friends and such. Games like fortnite are good for rage quitting

1|0
    0|0
  • breath of the wild
    the witcher 3
    skyrim
    battlefield 3&4
    csgo
    minecraft
    rocket league
    mario kart 8
    cod waw zombies
    im missing something but i dont know what...

0|0
    0|0
  • I find most girls like single player games, usually if theyve got a good storyline where as most men like competitive online games. I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • I love couch co-op but since they don't make many of those I go single player

1|0
    0|0
  • i enjoy both! single play for stories and occasional modding once completed, multiplayer for the social interaction!

0|0
    0|0
  • Single player, on a computer. I don't really have the time or dedication to get into MMO's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always prefer single player cuz of the amazing stories

1|0
    0|0
  • Miltiplayer, with the exception of but a few games single player is just so god damn borring for me. Most have a fixed path, you know what to expect 99% of the time. I've have them all but the only two single player game that I actually completed this year were The Witcher 3 with the expansion packs and Far Cry Primal. The first I was really sad when it was over, I purposeful waited about a month before killing the final boss, and was just doing little side quests because I didn't want it to end. 100% sure I will one day play through it all once again. At the moment the games I play the most in multiplayer are Crossout, The Forest and StarCitizen.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m more of a single player person, I just ordered Uncharted 4 a few days ago

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly single player, multiplayer games these days are just not competitive and therefore not fun

melee and usf4 is good though

0|0
    0|0
  • A game named "sad", it's a simulation that's so amazingly realistic I play it literally everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Day gaming. Single player with multiple targetsπŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Single as usual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can play either and have fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Single player and local multiplayer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single player

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • second life :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy both but playing single player I tend to get wrapped up in then and lose sight of reality which results in feeing a tad lonely after longer sessions. So I’ll also hop online or play co-op with friends in person.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like both, but mostly play single player games. I like playing multiplayer games with my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, I just buy the games I like. May it be multiplayer or not, multiplayer has a slight preference for me though because I have friends on PS

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly singleplayer, but there are a couple multiplayer games I enjoy as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, but I like single player adventure the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly single player

1|1
    0|0
  • Both :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Single

1|1
    0|0
  • MMO/RPG πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ