Who are your favorite artists, albums or songs currently?

I’m trying to broaden my horizons & try out some new music & artist. So help ya girl out if you want and lemme know who ur favorite artists are, fav songs and fav albums.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite band right now are Turmion Kätilöt.
    My favourite song by them is Hades.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I am listening to these songs nowdays. There is one russian one too but i dont think you would like that. Sorry for my bad taste. https://youtu.be/K5KAc5CoCukhttps://youtu.be/jVVHGBUWPFQ

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah I won’t even be able to understand it cause I only speak English 🤧 THANK you for offering the song though.

• I don't know these languages myself😅
      I just listen to whatever sounds nice to my ears😄

• Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree and the Pineapple Thief, One ok Rock, the hiatus, Blackfield, Toe all are pretty awesome artist/bands. Fav songs hmm... right now suddenly (English version) by one ok Rock is my fav. fav albums: you gotta listen to Steven Wilson's Hand Cannot Erase, its a masterpiece

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most of the new music especially the charts because it's industrial commercial made music it's meant to make money it's not written by the singer mostly if u listen closely the message and the Beat ist basicly Always similar so I like old music (red hot chilli peppers, the police, oasis, Beatles etc) other than that retro 80's electro (kavinsky, lazerkraft etc) and rock/metal (Marilyn Manson) and we'll yea techno
    Have a good one

0|0
    0|0
    • YESS I AGREE I love me some Johnny cash, the Beatles, Nirvana, Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin, The Who kinda been dipping into the arctic monkeys. my fav artist rn is lana Del Rey tho.

• I’ve never heard of “the police” before

• Ye I agree like em all we'll go checkem out then I can recommend some more: the bloodhound gang, cat Stevens, Neil young, don McLean and so on:P I love Johnny cash tho my favourite song "hurt" is from him or well he actually only covered it but still:P

• I like the whole punk genre which includes all different types of punk like blink182 to the misfits and ramones the kinks the adolescents but the best punk band would be the descendants and their song hope is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • For a moment i'm into 2 things.

Retrowave, with LazerHawk, Mitch Murder, Carpenter Brut, Timecop 1983, Miami Nights 1984, Nightrunner, Wolf and Raven...

And Epic Music, with Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Epic Score...

0|0
    0|0
  • Leningrad Cowboys are a great band!
    Especially their Albums/Shows from the 90s (Like "The Total Balalaika Show")

0|0
    0|0
  • Fav song atm;
    Congratulations - Post Malone

Fav band;
    Rise Against/Hands Like Houses

0|0
    0|0
    • I played congratulations out that whenever I hear that song it bugs the shit outta me lmao rn I’m obsessing over I fall apart by post! And hm never heard of them what genre are they? :)

• Hahah yeah I did the same. Still like it for the moment, won't be long till I despise it oops. Rise Against are Rock/Punk

• Hands Like Houses are straight rock

• Indie music is my type so i would like you to try these bands.
    The Lumineers
    Seafret
    Mumford and Sons 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Awake by Skillet, almost anything by the Dropkick Murphys, and everything by Two Steps from Hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • al pacino - dream on

1|0
    0|0
    • LMAO thanks for introducing me to this Ima go waste a few minutes of my life to this

• You need to listen to J Cole and Kendrick Lamar

0|0
    0|0
    • I listen to a lot of j. coles “older stuff” the latest song of his I’ve listened to or like is neighbors. I don’t listen to Kendrick much the only songs I listen to are his mainstream songs so maybe I’ll check it out more

• Show All
    • I like more of biggies typa style than Tupac if that can help narrow a song down that i might like

• The only had one album. And he got shot and killed before it came out

• Go for nick nolan.. Dark country

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No particular order or genre but I’ll put a * by my faves
    Post Malone *
    Tool
    Pink Floyd
    Hollywood undead
    NF *
    Russ