Should I get star wars battlefront 2?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not a lot of happy people when it comes to SW-BF2. I'd almost get the original one, if only for the galactic campaigns and conquests. I've heard they don't really have the same thing in the new one

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have enough money to pay for the DLC so you actually get to experience the full game then sure, buy it :P But nah, fuck EA and their pay to win bullshit. The original is better anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Yeah, the original one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You buy literally 30% of the game for 60-70 bucks only to pay 100-200 bucks more for the full experience. Also the single player mode isn't worth playing. The whole game is shit that was painted golden and given a pink dress. So its pretty shit. literally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've enjoyed it, but it sure costs a lot to get one-shotted from across the map by some guy with a pistol. They are slowly fixing things, though. Supposedly. If it goes on sale, it would probably be worth that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't support EA. That monster has to collapse so that the gaming industry could return to a better state than it's in now.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hell yes you should!
    You are a bladesmith, you are all about that sword action.

Have fun playing.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to pay 10 grand for the full experience sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its fun for thr msot part, however there are games I recommend you buy first unless you really like star wars in general then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one for sure.

The new ones suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many people hate on it, but I actually enjoy it, but it does have its flaws. I should wait until there's some kind of sale before buying it

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure to have enough money to throw down on DLC or else you'll get owned! #PayToWin

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you on xbox or playstation? Very important question which the answer depends on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a fun game to be honest, haven't regret buying it myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hear much about it anymore, a friend of mine loved it tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get It!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve mostly heard it to be so-so.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont bother with it