Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?

There is this really good song by BJ Penn it was in UFC 58, but I can't find it anywhere now. Also a song called Galic Call by Tony Sadler & Gaynor Sadler, but you can't find the song anywhere to listen to.
  • It's the worst feeling in the world
  • Nah it doesn't really bother me
  • Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?Canadian love
    Vote C
  • Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?I love men who measure their weiners
    Vote D
  • Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?wtf did I just click?
    Vote E
  • Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?You only want it cause you can't have it, you stupid jealous creature. You disgust me!
    Vote F
  • Don't you hate how the best songs you find aren't legally legitimized and so you can't listen to it anywhere online or on CD?2017 the year of famous people being sexually harassed
    Vote G

30

Most Helpful Girls

• It's the worst feeling in the world lol, though i can't recall a time its happened to me, but if i couldn't listen to a song i wanted to, it would annoy me.

• That song that I found was only 1 minute and 5 seconds of the song, but I can't even find that now. It got taken down due to copy right laws. It was a song from a famous Hawaiian singer who is now dead. He never legally made the song his name was IZ. I downloaded the short version of the song on my ipod nano a long time ago, but lost it cause my ipod deleted all my songs from a glith I Wasn't aware of. If you sync the songs on your ipod onto your itunes and if you put your ipod to sleep mode it can potentially delete all your songs. The other song you can find, but you can't listen to it unless you buy it from the owners of the song, and you have to contact them first.

• Thank you 😊

• I finally found the song by the way i had to record it myself though :)

• I hate that, well I try to YouTube it and can't find it. For me it's songs I heard in a movie but it's not in the soundtrack

• Have you tried using Shazam? It works like 90% of the time. But yeah some you just can't find.

• Thanks, I still haven't watched the movie

• Well let me know when you do :)