I feel like I'm related to Michael Jackson?

Okay. I know this sounds hella weird. But Michael Jackson was my very first favorite artist when I was little because my mom used to play his music all of the time and I used to watch his music videos a lot. After he passed away I got really heartbroken about it and felt almost if I had lost a relative. Because I always kept tabs on Michael for some reason at a young age. I'd always be watching the news and would be disgusted by what they would say about him. I'd go into stores and feel terrible when I saw a magazine with the words "Wacko Jacko" on it.
Well In high school my teachers gave me the nickname MJ without even knowing that I was a big fan of him because of my appearance I'm tall, slender, I have tan skin like he did during the bad era and the same texture of hair, I can do the thriller jheri curl or I can wear it super straight like he did sometimes. I am a server, and customers always tell me I could be his daughter or tell me that I look like him a lot and I have his smile. Why are people instantly reminded of the Jacksons whenever they see me? It doesn't help that me and Michael have A LOT in common, our views on things, taste in music, singing voice, everything. its just a little weird.. somehow I almost feel like we are like soul mates or like we have a similar mind LMFAO. Has anyone else had this happen?
I've also been told by friends that is me and michael ever did have kids they wouldn't look much different..
Michaels mom also has blackfoot indian in her and I have some of that same tribe in me

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a fan of the late Michael Jackson, one of millions. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't know him, you never met him, you have no idea what he might have been like behind the scenes. I'm not trying to piss on your parade but keep some perspective.

• Right, I'm just weirded out by the way everything turned out with me looking like him and being told by A LOT of people how much we look a like. Especially because I was a fan since I was really young its kind of cool to me I guess but weird.

Most Helpful Girl