What technology from science fiction do you wish existed?

What technology from science fiction do you wish existed?I'd love to teleport for my commute.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I should be saying teleporters or flying cars or something but honestly I want that fucking pizza that starts off small then gets big from BTTF II

Like if you eat the tiny one will you feel like you ate a full sized pizza? Or is it like eating a tiny pizza and conceivably you could eat a bunch of tiny dehydrated pizzas before you get full? I need to know. For science.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Virtiual reality that can affect real world

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• The TARDIS. I don't know if that counts as tech, because from what I recall, it had a consciousness and was more akin to a living being... But, if I could have my pick of the draw out of any sci-fi tech, a time and interdimensional travel machine would def be my top choice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh my god, I love that show so much.

• Show All
    • I've watched all the serials prior to the Twelfth Doctor's appearance.

• Hey, if you want to talk my about whatever my Kik username is Capricorn (Double Underscore) girl

0|2
    0|0
  • Time machine car

0|1
    0|0
  • Teleport definitely!

0|1
    0|0
  • Teleport or time machine

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I wish the Pip-Boy 3000 existed. I need to be able to see my vitals and play 50s swing while I’m walking around campus. I just have to. Having a stealth boy would also be nice as of course you know, I like being invisible.

0|1
    0|0
  • half the shit in black mirror, like in the history of you... but without the whole getting fucked up kinda thing that tends to happen. like, hud technology inserted into your retina would be dope. you can have the internet in your eyeballs :o

0|1
    0|0
  • Cloning, it should be illegal for the common people. But there are cases where life wasn't fair and humans can make the right thing.
    Like a kids dying for what ever reason or our lovable pets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nanobots could be highly destructive or make you almost immortal.

0|1
    0|0
    • That reminds me of the Outer Limits episode "New Breed" a cancer stricken man uses experimental nanobots that eliminate it over night but then make too many changes to him.

• there was a show I used to watch with Scott Bacula as the main character and he could go anywhere and to any time. I'd like to do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Teleportation or a Aging machine that makes you age a few years orrrr a machine that grants you 3 wishes

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex robots that actually look, feel, and act like people with a sophisticated AI able to learn and adapt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I want tell reporters too. But they end up being used as a weapon? And It I'd be under severe locking key.

0|0
    0|0
  • The holodeck.

0|1
    0|0
  • regeneration of limbs, tissue etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lightsaber

0|1
    0|0
  • The Stargate

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm with you. Teleportation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Penis enlargement pills

0|1
    0|0
  • Time traveling

0|1
    0|0
  • Timetravel :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Same, teleport

0|1
    0|0
  • Time traveling, and of course immortality.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes