You ever pay for a premium music service?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve been thinking about paying for pandora. I’m still not sure if I want to.

0|1
    0|0
    • I recently started paying for Spotify & it makes the experience a lot more seamless.

• Show All
    • I always explain Spotify as Pandora but better

• I just don't use Pandora since trying it years ago, I just assume its gotten better if people are still using it with Spotify around

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't pay for a music service, I just use a computer and my speakers for music.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I’ve paid for Spotify and Apple Music. Out of the two I prefer paying for Apple Music because it offers a lot more songs than what Spotify offers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have an ongoing subscription for Spotify Premium. The ads completely ruin my flow with music.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to download everything illegally but I eventually switched over to apple music so I could support the artists.

0|1
    0|0
    • Apple is the worst way to help them lol.

• Show All
    • Not bad, I guess you are right.
      Still, i think apple sucks.

And is that for every song reproduction?

• @XanderX yep

• My parents pay $4.00 a month for OWN and E on t. v. but that is it

0|0
    0|0
  • I pay for 8tracks since it's $5 for a year of premium

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I just listen to plain old Spotify with ads lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it is cheap, I ❤ music 🎵

2|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Pandora and Spotify atm

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtube is good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! When spotify had the $0.99 for 3 months subscription 😂 And I canceled afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven’t

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Don't. Spotify has pretty much everything. If it doesn't, use a YouTube video converter website. They're free. You just paste the video URL into the site's search box and it converts the video into mp3.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just pay for the Apple Music family account. We all have iPhones and I got tired of spending time using those YouTube to mp3 converter. And a bunch of those never sounded very good so the 15 bucks a month is worth going to me to listen to any song I want at a nice quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have amazon prime so they let me access to amazon music (but not unlimited which is extra).

0|0
    0|0
  • I may do at some point. But ima stick with free spotify and soundcloud for the foreseeable future

0|0
    0|0
  • never. I don't even buy music anymore unless it's a classical piece. waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotify is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I pay for a family spotify account

0|0
    0|0
  • No i steal it for free like the rest of the world

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes