Is it me or is Luka by Suzanne Vega an incredible song and with interesting characteristics for 1987?

I just think it's a song that says so much with just a very intuitive and implicit narration of a story that is of course very deep in a way, and is touching. Also, within the genre, for 1987, I believe it has an interesting of harmonizing, etc. for the time. Sort of like The Joshua Tree by U2, also in 1987.

11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's such a fucking good song about a relationship with an abusive person and being so scared you won't even ask for help.

• Luka is basically a kid that is so humble and with such a strong soul that exactly, doesn't even ask for help. Now that is humility.

• That's a dark way to see it xD

• I guess I'm dark haha.