What's the best thriller to watch?

I'm looking for something with mind games, fast paced, plot twists and, something which gives chills. Could be anything movie, tv series, anime etc.
Eg. Death Note (anime)
Don't recommend GOT or Breaking Bad.
In short, anything a psychopath would like.What's the best thriller to watch??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Voices, Funny but surprising and grim
    Seven
    Memento
    Shutter Island
    The Game
    Prisoners
    Dexter
    Code Geass

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, I have watched Seven, Memento, The Game and Code Geass among these.
      I gave Dexter 5 minutes but, left it.
      I'll checkout the rest. by the way, which one in your opinion is the best among the one's which I haven't seen?

• Definitely Prisoners, it goes really deep into the human psyche.

• Thanks, I'll put it in my watchlist.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Home Alone.

0|0
    0|1
  • Bungou Stray Dogs? (Anime)

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it a thriller?

• Show All
    • For weeks, Atsushi Nakajima's orphanage has been plagued by a mystical tiger that only he seems to be aware of. Suspected to be behind the strange incidents, the 18-year-old is abruptly kicked out of the orphanage and left hungry, homeless, and wandering through the city.

While starving on a riverbank, Atsushi saves a rather eccentric man named Osamu Dazai from drowning. Whimsical suicide enthusiast and supernatural detective, Dazai has been investigating the same tiger that has been terrorizing the boy. Together with Dazai's partner Doppo Kunikida, they solve the mystery, but its resolution leaves Atsushi in a tight spot. As various odd events take place, Atsushi is coerced into joining their firm of supernatural investigators, taking on unusual cases the police cannot handle, alongside his numerous enigmatic co-workers.

If you like supernatural , mystery, detective, mafia like stuff with plot twists and fight scenes you might like this

• Yeah, thanks a lot.😇😄

What Guys Said 3

• If you're looking for anime, you should try Mirai Nikki, Re:Zero, or Higurashi: When They Cry.
    Gore, horror, general bad feels warning for all of them.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have watched Mirai Nikki and When they Cry.
      Is, Re: Zero worth watching?

• I started watching it, thinking it was just another 'transported to a fantasy world' type harem anime. At first glance, it certainly looks that way.

But there's some really good twists, and some serious character development.

I expected a dime-a-dozen, generic fan service delivery system. I got a deep, meaningful story that kept me on the edge of my seat for hours. Damn good show, i can't wait for season two.

• Hopefully it will be good.

• Non stop
    Liam neeson

Epic lol trust hahah so good

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh ya lol!
      Shit i just rmemebered. When i read psychopath. It triggered one. Cause i know what u mean

Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal
      Trust that is solid. Smart. Clever. Determined with just the right what the fuck pyscho lol

• Show All
    • Loopers is like a predestination past future mind fucks
      I mean it got good reviews so ya

• Okay I'll check it out.

• Monster the anime is one of the best psychological thriller out there.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have watched it. Still thinking who did Nina's mother want to let go.

Recommended myTakes