What book, movie or video have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard the best 2 movies lately are The Greatest Showman and Jumanji.

Most Helpful Guy

• The last book I read was Origin by Dan Brown. Not sure if your familiar with Dan Brown and Robert Langdon but it's the 4th book in the series. Personally I found the end to bit of a let down but it got really good reviews.

Last movie I saw in theaters was Jumanji. I wouldn't say it was amazing but it was still a pretty fun movie, I enjoyed it.