What book, movie or video have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why?

What book, movie or video have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard the best 2 movies lately are The Greatest Showman and Jumanji.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The last book I read was Origin by Dan Brown. Not sure if your familiar with Dan Brown and Robert Langdon but it's the 4th book in the series. Personally I found the end to bit of a let down but it got really good reviews.

Last movie I saw in theaters was Jumanji. I wouldn't say it was amazing but it was still a pretty fun movie, I enjoyed it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• The last movie I saw was Murder on the Orient Express (2017). I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's read the book (because if you have, you most likely will not appreciate the movie). But, if you've ever played a game of Clue and found it enjoyable, you might find this movie similarly enjoyable (as well as frustrating for dragging on longer than expected or necessary).

0|1
    0|0
  • A feast for crows in a song of ice and fire book series. Yes id recommend it because the entire series is simply amazing in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most recent is scrubs ep repeat. Ugh!!! I haven’t been to the movies in a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just watched Fear today

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Check this video, I saw it today. Shows the reality of America's stupidity lol.

It is mocking Donald Trump and how even do he treats females like a piece of meat. American females still voted for him lol.

southpark.cc.com/clips/wxwvl4/did-i-offend-you

0|1
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter at all about what the American public voted but for whom the electoral college votes for. To me, they were both shitty candidates.

• I agree. I think berni would have been the best option out of the three.

• "Being Wrong" by Kathryn Schulz
    Should be mandatory reading for everyone, everywhere.

"Get Out" - most incredible new film in decades.

"Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk an original and amazing story written in such a compelling way that it's now a staple in most men's studies classes, and it unfolds in such a visceral style that it inspired arguably the best film adaptation in the history of U. S. cinema. If you've only seen the movie once, you haven't really seen it. If you've read the book and seen the movie and it doesn't change your life you're either still asleep or a world-class visionary.

0|1
    0|0
  • Star wars

0|1
    0|0
  • I Highly recomend ready player one (book)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes