Do any of you like anime?

If you do, what's your favourite or top 5? What are you watching right now, and are there any you are waiting for, either new releases or new seasons?
If you don't, why?
My top 5 would be the following -

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Haikyuu
Hellsing Ultimate

108

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh? Top five? I'll try! XD in no particular order- trigun, full moon wo sagashite, skip beat, kimi ni todoke, and.. i have to put inuyasha for nostalgia purposes.. But then there's ouran, skirayuki, world is still beautiful.. I don't know they're all great in their own ways, so I can't just go with five haha.

• Haven't heard of most of those, nor seen them to be honest haha.

• I've been into anime for a long time haha. And there was no like subtitle rift for me, so basically, I dove right into subtitles and manga.

• Also, I can be quite picky with anime as well, sooo...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love anime. Almost all of my favorites have been romantic comedies, so it's probably safe to say that rom-com is my favorite genre.

However, I'm watching a lot of the main shonens right now, for the experience. I'm watching Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Dragon Ball, and I may eventually pick up Bleach again, just because I think it's important for an anime fan to appreciate the series' that brought anime's popularity to the west. Plus, all of those shows have huge fandoms that I'd like to be a part of.

Since you asked, among my favorites are:
    - Toradora
    - Lovely Complex
    - Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
    - Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
    - The Nise Koi Franchise (I watched the anime, and I'm currently reading the manga)