Any recommendations for Indian Movies?

Hey guys, I love bollywood movies but the past 2/3 years due to my university schedule and personal priorities, not been able to get time to watch too much of them. I know that a lot of the south indian movies are also great so any suggestions for a week of indian movies would be much appreciated.

The only movie i watched recently is Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Bahubali Series

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks :)

• I lived in uk before and my parents always liked the indian culture so i was kinda brought up near an indian community. learned hindi, bengali, and a bit of gujarati while i was young. definitely seen many classics and some new ones but moved away from uk a while ago so not been watching much indian movies recently

• then u should watch Fukrey + Fukrey Returns

also Pyaar kaa Punchanama+ its sequel

awesome movies

Most Helpful Girl

• Special 26 , holiday , gajni, bhool bhulaiya, 3 idiots, udaan, a Wednesday, drishum. . well there r lot more...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks so much :)

• I have seen gajni and 3 idiots but the others sound interesting

• Yes... They r interesting... If u want more let me know.. I'll give u a long list 😛