Am I the only one who haven't seen this movie yet?

Like I have seen a scene ( it was a racing thing!) I didn't not like it, I understand it is culture but I just can't seem to find it appealing!
Star wars fans be gentle I know how much you hate me now! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Am I the only one who haven't seen this movie yet??

1923

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. I still haven't seen the entire movie. ^_^
    I never saw it as a kid, but I caught the second half of it or so when I was like nineteen and they showed it on TV. And somehow I never got around to seeing that first half... (I did listen to the audio drama adaptation, which I ended up liking a lot better, so.)

I did see the two next movies in their entirety, and... yeah, they were okay. Decent special effects for the time, pretty good music. The actors for the most part weren't very good (apart from Harrison Ford), and the story and dialogue were a bit of a mish-mash, but they were perfectly watchable. I didn't regret that I'd seen them, but I didn't really see what the big deal was. I thought Darth Vader was boring, Boba Fett utterly forgettable and the Emperor supremely annoying.

I think in order to "get" Star Wars you have to have grown up with it which I didn't. No childhood memories of chibi-Dina being scared of Darth Vader, or drooling over Leia in a metal bikini, or play-pretending she had a light saber. I don't think I even knew what a light saber WAS until I was like WELL into my teens.

So... yes, I totally get you. It's not that you hate Star Wars or anything, you just don't see the big deal, right?

• Drooling over over Leia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      I gotta see it then! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      I don't hate it, but I jusy wanted to know how many people like me!
      It is like asking how many people are virings in high school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't watched it, yet, but I will do it someday. It's just that I haven't watched a single star wars movie at all. I want to watch it, but I want to start with the very first movie. The one from the 70s, with Harrison Ford, as Han Solo. After that movie, I'll allow myself to watch the other parts. In this case, I won't miss spoilers, stuff I won't know anything about because I've skipped the intro or any surprises. Kind of in chronological order.