What TV shows need to end?

What TV shows need to end?

I used to really like NCIS. It's been on since 2003 and most of the original cast has left or is leaving the show. Personally, I think it's time to pull the plug.
What TV shows need to end?
And another is The Big Bang Theory. Hasn't been funny since Season 6...
What TV shows need to end?
What shows, in your opinion, have exhausted their welcome and need to go?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Big Bang was never funny so I hope it dies

Also Supernatural. Supernatural needs to die. I would throw in Sherlock too but after season 4 crashed and burned so hard I think it's safe to say it's not getting a 5th season

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think any show should run longer than about 10 seasons. Supernatural is one example for me. I love that show but I think the writers are at the point where they are having a hard time coming up with new ideas. The walking dead is another, it's just the same thing over and over again.