Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why?

I love horror movies, but sometimes I don't understand other girls who say love horror movies but afraid to watch it alone
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Sci-fi, fantasy
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Drama
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Horror, thriller
    Vote C
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Action, documentary, history
    Vote D
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Comedy, family, teen
    Vote E
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Romance
    Vote F
  • Which genre of movies do you like the most? And why??Others
    Vote G

1923

Most Helpful Girl

• In order of most to least favoured:
    1. Fantasy/Sci-FI.
    Why? Because I'm a nerd, that's why.
    2. Horror (moreso the paranormal, gothic, and psychological thriller type of horror as opposed to gore films.)
    Why? I've always found horror movies to have a kind of therapeutic, anti-depressant effect on me. I think it's because they help me see just how much worse my situation in life could be, and that makes me feel better xD
    3. Action/Adventure
    Why? They're usually feel-good movies, and I find the unintentional comedy in them better than the comedy in Comedy movies, which is usually too over-the-top for my tastes.