Who is this celebrity?

I’m actually pulling my hair over this.
There’s a Latina celebrity that always appears in 2000s movies and I remember she was in dance movie. I’m searching for her name to find the name of a movie/tv show where at the start there is a blonde Christian girl that has a boyfriend who’s a jock and they eat together at lunch when the Latina chick comes and sits next to them after overhearing them talk about how the girl doesn’t wanna have sex before marriage and she has to finish university so the guy just keeps trying to ask when he’ll marry her in order get with her and blah blah blah.
So the Latina seduces the guy and they kiss behind the gym (I’m guessing) where the school was holding a school dance, so someone finds them and calls everyone out to embarrass them.

This description is kinda messy but I legit can’t sleep over this. It’s 1:30 am and I won’t stop thinking about this 😭

12

Most Helpful Girl

• OMFG UR TALKING ABOUT THE SECRET LIFE OF AN American TEENAGER I JUST STARTED WATCHING its francia raisa

• OMG YES THATS IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FINALLY I CAN GO TO SLEEP AHH