Which photo is better?

My local shopping centre is doing a competition, which out of these photos should I enter?
  • Which photo is better?Option 1
    Vote A
  • Which photo is better?Option 2
    Vote B
  • Which photo is better?Option 3
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, artist here. Go with three! The rule of thirds might be a little ignored, but it has a great negative space and it isn't crowded like the other pictures. One is too close to the subject, there's a break in the background from the top of its head and it almost gets cropped off. Two is a little better but the filter makes it too flat, and there's hardly anything In the background, plus the tail end is cropped strangely with the bit of negative space in-between. Three has a clean crop at a minimal space, a range of color, a flow from light to dark, a contrasting and full background, and negative space around the subject to make it pop more instead of filling out the entire image. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the second one because is only black and white, I find it more esthetic making the swan the main objective and well defined with its own shadows.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I like the framing in 3 and the position of the swan is in and the detail in the background.

0|0
    0|0
  • B would be good, if highlights weren't clipped. In fact it's same for all three pictures, but background on the third one is more interesting than any other. So I voted for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three gives context and shows the duck best overall and in function.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option # 1 is the best photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • That nigga swan just got roasted

0|0
    0|0
  • First

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2