Im rubbish at digital art? Help?

I can draw well on paper but when I use my wacom intuos to draw it looks like it was drawn by a three year old. Help?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably not used to the software. Think of it this way; let's say you have a plate of spaghetti in front of you. Normally you eat it with a fork, right? So what would happen, for example, if you tried to eat that same spaghetti with chopsticks? (Assuming no experience with chopsticks)
    The same applies here. You might know how to make art, but you have no experience with the tools given to you. Just acquaint yourself with the software you're using and you'll get better as time passes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a picture of it?

Have you stabilizer/correction activated?

• It's too shameful for anyone to see and yeah I do. I just suck at line art it's so difficult. I only got it three days ago but I'm so terrible

• Ah, I see :'D

I would suggest watching many tutorials, especially how to start.