Anyone Interested in Digital 3D Art?

I'm a 3D Art Hobbyist. And I want to get a career in Game Dev (Especially as an Environment, Prop Artist) . I am mediocre at it so I don't have high hopes. What do you people think?

And most importantly, anyone into this kinds of stuff?
Anyone Interested in Digital 3D Art?Anyone Interested in Digital 3D Art?This is a soldering iron.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think these are amazing. Im into digital art but not 3D, seems a bit hard.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you :3 on the contrary painting is hard for me even though I've got into digital art with it. 3D is mostly software proficiency.

• really like your texture work. Was this done in z brush? How many polys

0|1
    0|0
    • Not ZBrush, I'm too poor for that :( First and second models are quite high poly (200k or so). Last weapon model is game ready though. (2000 polys)

• Show All
    • Yeah I know... I dont like Autodesk new system where you have to pay annual/monthly subscription rates :(

Wow thats pretty hi - res but I take it thats to show case your portfolio work :) Do you normally bake your textures maps before importing?

That's cool though, I heard good things about Blender but never tried it. Had mostly stuck to 3d Max modelling and Maya for animation ( back when they were cheaper).

• I do have Maya with student license, but couldn't bring myself to use it. I bake maps in Substance Painter (Again Student License) and render on it.

First and second one just needs retopology, since they were not for a game I decided not to bother with it.

• It's really cool, but I'm not talented enough for that type of stuff.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes